Wine history

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed Nov 6 16:51:40 CST 2002

Here are a few early posts:
============================

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=1993Jul2.173648.3202%40amscons.com

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux
From: bob at amscons.com (Bob Amstadt)
Subject: Re: Impressions of WABI/Univel vs Linux
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1993 17:36:48 GMT

Of course, for those of you who are interested in running Windows programs
there is an effort in progress to create something similar to Sun's WABI.
There is an activists channel, "WABI",  for discussion of this project.
There is need for many volunteers to complete this project.
--
Bob Amstadt
bob at amscons.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=1993Aug5.153058.1530%40amscons.com