notepad and richedit - why?

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at sun.consumer.org.il
Wed Nov 6 22:41:03 CST 2002

I'm trying to revamp notepad a little. In particular, I'm trying to add
the "select font" option to it. This is problematic under the RICHEDIT
control, as each character there can, potentially, have it's own font.

In addition to that, I see such programs as an important tool to unit
test various components (in this case - the edit control). As a result,
I am wondering whether anyone minds renaming the current notepad to
"wordpad", and letting me convert notepad back to EDIT, and add the
missing stuff? I promise to get around to wordpad later on.

            Shachar