Wine 0.8 TODO v0.2

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Thu Nov 7 09:42:31 CST 2002

Dimitrie O. Paun a écrit:
> On November 6, 2002 01:59 pm, Joerg Mayer wrote:
>
>>How about providing a distributions directory where the (in)official
>>maintainers for the distributions can just check in whatever they want
>>once they are found/named?
>

> Let's just first find them, that's the hard part. We can figure out
> where to put the binaries, once we have them around.... :) *That*
> is not a big problem.

I can take the position for RedHat (at least for 8.0). My base system is
stock, so there shouldn't be libs problems (at least for those following
the official updates).

Should the starting point be the latest RH packaged Wine (including
their own patches), or start fresh with pristine 20021031?

Vincent