Wine 0.8 TODO v0.2

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Thu Nov 7 09:51:33 CST 2002

Dimitrie O. Paun a écrit:
> On November 7, 2002 10:42 am, Vincent Béron wrote:
>
>>I can take the position for RedHat (at least for 8.0). My base system is
>>stock, so there shouldn't be libs problems (at least for those following
>>the official updates).
>

> OK, you're on. BTW, if you compile *C* code on RH8, is it OK on 7.x?
> I think it should, it's just the C++ ABI that changed, right?

Just to be sure: there's no C++ code in Wine at all? If not, yes, it
should be ok. But I'll test it anyway :)

Just in case, I also have another box with RH 7.1 (I can update it to
7.3), so I could provide both (7.x and 8.0) if needed.

>>Should the starting point be the latest RH packaged Wine (including
>>their own patches), or start fresh with pristine 20021031?
>

> What patches do they have???

IIRC, it was mostly in the launcher scripts, but I could be wrong. Wait
a sec, I'll check exactly what.

Vincent