Wine 0.8 TODO v0.2

Joerg Mayer jmayer at
Thu Nov 7 11:03:04 CST 2002

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 11:30:40AM -0500, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> I don't think this is important, all we need is for Alexandre
> to let them know where he wants the packages placed (via ftp in
> a dir, via email, etc.)

I think there is some misunderstanding as to what I intended with my
remark: Maintaining a package for a distro includes a spec file,
specific patches (e.g. to paths, configure, makefiles, other build
tools specific stuff), Icons, desktop files etc

Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer at>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know
what proactive means.