Wine 0.9 TODO v0.2

Dustin Navea speeddymon at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 11:59:49 CST 2002

--- "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> wrote:
> On November 7, 2002 12:37 pm, Medland, Bill wrote:
> > My suggestion is that, since we are talking about fairly stable releases,
> > we ought to move all the sections concerned with building from source.
>
> I think so. User Guide should all about how you use Wine, not how you
> develop it, build it, etc. We should just add a small note to the
> User Guide pointing people to the other guide, if interested in
> building from source.
>
> You're on.

just so everyone knows, since I am working on updating the docu, please dont
move anything until I have it all updated and ready to go ;)  Otherwise I may
get confused and lose track of where I was working last.  Unless you want to
move it first and then I can go through and update as I see fit.

-Dustin