Wine 0.9 TODO v0.1

Rick Romero rick at valeoinc.com
Thu Nov 7 12:42:54 CST 2002

On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 12:16, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> On November 7, 2002 01:06 pm, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> > > No duplication.
> >
> > Agreed.
> > And after some time we could display this page by default.
>
> There is no duplication. The AppDB, and this list server
> different purposes, as I explained before. Let's not mix
> the two, if not necessary.

But if App X is listed in AppDB, and on 'the list', wouldn't it be
duplicated?
Why wouldn't you want to use the same (MySQL/Postgres/Yourfav) table?

I'm assuming the visual layout would be different than AppDB, but I
don't understand why the data would change.  I would think you would
also want to differentiate 'officially' tested apps from user submitted
apps within the AppDB also..

Rick

Rick Romero
IT Manager