user.reg and winedbg

Alberto Massari alby at exln.com
Thu Nov 7 14:00:24 CST 2002

At 20.15 07/11/2002 +0100, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
>Same issue here.

I did it this way:
- right click on the winedbg window
- choose Properties
- go to the Configuration tab
- specify a value for the Height of the Buffer zone somewhere in the 1000
range (1000 rows/25 should give you 40 pages of memory that you can browse
using the scrollbar)
- press OK
- specify you want this setting to be always used for this application

and you are done

Alberto