Help support

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri Nov 8 07:19:28 CST 2002

I think the problem with that (last time I checked) was that nobody had
completely reverse engineered the message protocol between the WinHelp
api calls and the winhelp app. I think there is an exchange of
undocumented messages, but this is just going from what I've read on
bugzilla and the lists.

BTW, how would Wine get WinHelp? Is help something that would only work
if you had a real windows installation to get the exe from? Or is
building a winhelp interpreter on the todo list?

thanks -mike