wine button

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri Nov 8 08:53:38 CST 2002

Here is my first attempt. I'm hardly an ace designer, so feel free to
criticize, tell me to junk it etc.

I did try at first to make a browser style button, but it was very hard
to make the wine logo fit in a way that didn't look odd, as it's largely
a vertical type of logo. Also, is the Windows logo usable? I'd assume
it's trademarked or something, but i've seen the 4 colour blocks used in
for instance icon overlays in KDE.

If it's thought that this is too large, I can either scale it, or try
and make another from scratch that is more button sized.

thanks -mike