Docu updates question..

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Fri Nov 8 09:16:23 CST 2002

Le ven 08/11/2002 à 05:15, Ove Kaaven a écrit :

> On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, Andreas Mohr wrote:
>
> > The documentation compile process does need some fixing, though.
> > A "make doc-html" (make target in toplevel Makefile; so you could assume
> > that *this* builds the docu) craps out with a stupid
> > FIXME: Only NROFF supported
> > make[3]: *** [doc-html] Error 255
> >
> > - at least for me.
> >
> > Also, "make doc" doesn't build HTML for me.
>
> It's been kinda broken for as long as I can remember, the debian packages
> have just done this ever since the sgml docs were created:
>
> $(MAKE) -C documentation wine-doc/index.html
>
> and of course it build-depends on docbook-utils (whatever provides db2html
> and required stylesheets)

"$(MAKE) -C documentation everything" for my RH package (so I also have
the ps, pdf and man). The html (in directory documentation/wine-doc)
does get built, but there's no index.html in sight, only x????.html,
c????.html, p????.html and book????.html files, with the ???? being
numbers. The closest to a index.html is set1.html, which presents a link
to the four guides.

But make_winehq does build it correctly (ie, with sensible names)...
I'll check later today the differences between the invocation of both.

Vincent