Some dead links on winehq

Martin Wilck Martin.Wilck at Fujitsu-Siemens.com
Fri Nov 8 10:55:08 CST 2002

A small contribution to the winehq fixes: A list of dead or
non-functional links on the Development/References page.
(http://www.winehq.com/development/index.php?refs)

Wine

	Wine API - mostly useless, IMHO  (is this really up-to-date? - 		at
least it shouldn't be on top of the page).
	Vintage wine sources - ftpsearch.ntnu.no unfortunately out of
		service.

Win32

	Win32 API intro - dead
	WinDoc - only the "Local Mirror" works, the "at microsoft.com" links
	bring you to the main MSDN site.

Unix

	Unix98 - needs registration
	LinuxThreads - why is this linked here? AFAIK not used by wine
		anyway.

	The motif zone - dead
	lamentation - dead

Fonts

	Internet Font archive - gone.
	X11R6 fonts - dead
	t1lib -dead
	Curvesoft - have ceased operations, a few tools still available.

x86 Assembly

	Intel Documentation - dead

Writings on software development

	Homesteading the Noosphere - dead
	Lisp... - I don't know why it's there, but I love it :-)
	The Open Source-revolution - dead

Martin

--
Martin Wilck                Phone: +49 5251 8 15113
Fujitsu Siemens Computers   Fax:   +49 5251 8 20409