Making documentation - was RE: Docu updates question..

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at
Fri Nov 8 12:19:53 CST 2002

Medland, Bill wrote:

> [...]

Ok when I ran "make everything" I got the following

db2html wine-doc.sgml
make: db2html: Command not found
make: *** [wine-doc/index.html] Error 127

So obviouly db2html was not installed on my system. I went to Ximian and installed all the docbook packages for my Redhat 7.2 system. after the packages were installed then I re-ran make "everything". It produced the html in wine-doc below documentation. I was able to call up the html in mozilla fine. So that solved that (for me)

There were quite a lot of packages for docbook and Ximian (bless its little heart) resolves all the dependencies so for me it was quite simple. However I'm not sure it will be so simple for others. Any suggestions/comments?

Tony Lambregts