Question regarding the debate over whether Wine Is Not an Emulator or not..

Dustin Navea speeddymon at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 16:22:08 CST 2002

In the wine users guide intro it says, and I quote:

The former method uses emulation to connect a Windows
application to the Wine libraries.  You can run your
Windows application directly with the emulator, by
installing through Wine or by simply copying the
Windows executables onto your Linux system.

Should I change this or no, because AFAIK, to some people "emulators have not
and will not ever un things as fast as the original" and that would give them
a bad idea about wine.

-Dustin