wine button

Paul Millar paulm at astro.gla.ac.uk
Sat Nov 9 05:36:38 CST 2002

On 8 Nov 2002, Mike Hearn wrote:
> Here is my first attempt. I'm hardly an ace designer, so feel free to
> criticize, tell me to junk it etc.

The "works with wine" alliteration is good, although I think "wine" should
be in small-caps/capitals, similar to the logo on the WineHQ page.

Basic composition looks about right. Although its probably a bit big
(perhaps nearer 60x60). Either way, it definitely needs a border of some
kind. As you said, perhaps making it a button.

If it were me, I might try making the wine glass more "ghosted"  and put
it underneath both the "works with" and "wine". That should help save some
space too and make it look less tall, hopefully without looking too
cramped.

HTH

----
Paul Millar