Help support

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Sat Nov 9 12:06:39 CST 2002

> True, but it's a good start. Right now we have Nothing (TM). :)
another way (absolutely not tested), would be to:
1/ extract html files (+images...) into a temp dir
2/ direct any browser to browse (I have no idea whatsoever how links are
handled in chm, but it wouldn't be to hard to change... if they're all
relative that would be easy, for intra-CHM links. inter-CHM wouldn't
work)
that would be a poor's man CHM viewer, but not so bad for a beginning
in other words, it might be easier to implement a CHM viewer from a
standard brower (of course throwing away the IWebBrower iface)
that could be even quickier and simpler (and more maintainable) than
creating a CHM viewer with IWebBrowser iface

A+