[RFC] The new Wine FAQ

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sat Nov 9 18:24:11 CST 2002

Folks,

As promised, the new Wine FAQ (in beautiful color, and an amazing bouquet),
is ready for public review before the end of the week. So there. :)
At the moment, it is available for your viewing pleasure here:

	http://www.dssd.ca/Wine-FAQ.html

Keith Matthews, and Thomas Wickline did most of the work on this one;
we owe it to them. We've also received a number of useful comments
from Jeremy White, thanks Jer!

Please direct all comments, suggestion, and (last, but not least) flames,
to the brand new wine-faq at winehq.org. All are most appreciated.

Hopefully we'll have this one on the site not before long.

--
Dimi.