Regedit from ReactOS

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Sat Nov 9 21:02:33 CST 2002

Le sam 09/11/2002 à 21:20, Steven Edwards a écrit :

> Bugs:
> 1. The current treeview code doesnt compile under WINE for some resion.
> When building under Mingw I dont have this problem.
> treeview.c: In function `AddEntryToTree':
> treeview.c:99: structure has no member named `item'
> treeview.c: In function `InitTreeViewItems':
> treeview.c:124: structure has no member named `item'

Because of -DNONAMELESSUNION in Makeprog.rules.in.
Now, why is it always set? It comes from this patch
(http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-cvs/2001/11/0114.html), applied
nearly one year ago.

Alternatively, the other way is to reference foo.u.bar instead of
foo.bar. And actually, that's the way it's done in the rest of
programs/. (Verified: it compiles correctly).

Vincent