Wine 0.9 TODO v0.4

Dustin Navea speeddymon at
Sun Nov 10 02:40:20 CST 2002

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> > *Lots* of updates on this one:
> >

> > Please note that the above URL is for the _released_ TODO
> > (note that the version appears in the URL). If you want
> > to follow the working version, you can do so at:

Status update, submitted first wave of patches to wine-patches, updates intro
and getting wine, help not really needed but appreciated.  Figuring out what
is out of date as I go along, and fixing the fixme's in the docs as I get to
them and with as much knowledge as i have on the subject...

Do you Yahoo!?