[RFC] The new Wine FAQ

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Sun Nov 10 03:02:41 CST 2002

> As promised, the new Wine FAQ (in beautiful color, and an amazing bouquet),
> is ready for public review before the end of the week. So there. :)
> At the moment, it is available for your viewing pleasure here:

1/ rewind & winex descriptions have been interverted
2/ i get (on netscape) some ugly font changes between paragraphs (in
some cases bold 14, in other normal 10: is this intentional ?) (I'm not
speaking about paragraph title but paragraph body)
3/ helping wine: we could add a paragraph about writting test cases for
a given (set of) API