[RFC] The new Wine FAQ

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sun Nov 10 03:15:29 CST 2002

On November 10, 2002 04:02 am, Eric Pouech wrote:
> 1/ rewind & winex descriptions have been interverted

<blush>Fixed.</blush>

> 2/ i get (on netscape) some ugly font changes between paragraphs (in
> some cases bold 14, in other normal 10: is this intentional ?) (I'm not
> speaking about paragraph title but paragraph body)

No, it is not. I don't get that in Galeon, or Konqy. Where do you see
the problems? ...starting up Netscape... Oh my God! Netscape renders
this too bad for word! It's terrible, please use Mozilla/Konqy for
the moment, until we figure out how to fix it for Netscape. This is
strange, we use very simple HTML...

> 3/ helping wine: we could add a paragraph about writting test cases for
> a given (set of) API

Will do.

--
Dimi.