Help support

J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) ender at enderboi.com
Sun Nov 10 03:40:34 CST 2002

Just so people don't double up, I'll let everyone know I'm working on a CHM viewer.

Although I still havn't worked out how I will do the actual HTML viewing,
my first priority is to actually build code to parse the file :)

I might even ponder implementing a simple IWebBrowser implementation based
off of Konq-Embedded/khtml, which would be -extremely- easy... and best of
all, light-weight (there is NO way I'm going to install Mozilla/Win32 to
have large portions of WINE working, I can't afford the diskspace!)

Of course the whole GPL vs LGPL thing is a bit of an annoyance.

 - Ender