resend update to sgml documentation

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Sun Nov 10 10:24:38 CST 2002

Le dim 10/11/2002 à 11:12, Tony Lambregts a écrit :
> I'll include you as one of the authors in my next patch if you want. Seriously this leads
me to this question. Is there a change log for the documentation? I found CHANGELOG.OLD but
the last entry in that is from 98... and, from what I can see, most of it is for changes to
wine itself not the documentation.

ChangeLog.OLD is the "older" changelog, and has been replaced by a new
one, ChangeLog (see last (actually, first) comment of ChangeLog).

Alexandre keeps track in ChangeLog of everything he commits, including
documentation updates. grep (or perl) is your friend if you want to
extract only the documentation changelog.

Vincent