[RFC] The new Wine FAQ

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sun Nov 10 10:59:01 CST 2002

On November 10, 2002 10:49 am, Tony Lambregts wrote:
> OK, Once it is finalized... It's on my TODO list.

That's cool. I can help you with that, it is written so
that we can easily convert it into SGML. But to make that
step, we have to be able to convince the SGML tools to
generate the HTML that _we_ want. I will personally oppose
such a conversion until we know how to control the tools.
So if you want that to happen, find a way to get the right
HTML out of docbook, and we'll convert the whole thing
in no time.

--
Dimi.