[RFC] The new Wine FAQ

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Sun Nov 10 17:53:38 CST 2002

Le dim 10/11/2002 à 18:43, Francois Gouget a écrit :
> On 10 Nov 2002, Vincent Béron wrote:
> [...]
> > I hope the HTML you want to generate will pass the W3C validator,
> > because the current FAQ doesn't.
>
> I really wouldn't worry about that. I think that the way to go really is
> to use DocBook (documentation/faq.sgml) so the final html code will be
> different anyway.

Yes, of course. I did say I was nitpiking :)

I'm currently building a dsl file for the faq, on the basis of the
layout of the FAQ Dimitrie put online a few days ago.

BTW, anybody knows LISP around here? The dsl files are coded in it, and
I could use some help for a few points (like code formatting).

Expect a first draft (consisting of a few questions only) later tonight.
My goal is only to provide a working dsl, not convert the whole FAQ, so
that others can do the conversion.

Vincent