Error while trying to run a wine

sean sean at miloc.co.za
Sun Nov 3 00:47:21 CST 2002

When running wine with a program that i developed with with delphi 6. I get
the following error " variant array out of bounds" can anyone help me i dont
know where to start looking to fix this problem

--
This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the use of