ddraw fix

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Mon Nov 11 17:38:30 CST 2002

> I guess you are right.

In fact, no, I am wrong... I just tested on my box, and it seems that
DirectX actually checks the rectangles and refuses the Blt (at least on mine
it returns error code '150' => DDERR_INVALIDRECT).

If anyone has a real Windows box, could you please test this proggie :

      http://www.bbrox.org/test_dx2.exe

To quit, just press the mouse button. It may crash a little bit (though I
wonder why as it's my first Windows program :-) ).

Please go near the border with the mouse and tell me (privately) if
   1) the application stops and if yes, the error code
   2) if it does not stop, what happens (is the 'sprite' clipped, does it
      disappear, ...) ?

Thanks.

> fixme:ddraw:DIB_DirectDrawSurface_Blt ddesc.dwHeight=480 xdst.top=382 xdst.bottom=36242

Hmmmm, this is REALLY strange... Where does this happen ? My last Grim
Fandango testings did not show any of these errors.

                     Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/