how to run a test with native dll ? [netapi32]

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 12 00:22:48 CST 2002

 --- Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at baikal.ru> a écrit : > "Sylvain
Petreolle" <spetreolle at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> > the wksta netapi32 test fails and crashes trying to load
> unimplemented
> > function in advapi32.
> >
> > how to run it with advapi32 loaded as native ?

This is not the way I want to execute it.
The problem is that I don't if the unimplemented function is in advapi
or netapi32. Running the test under linux with advapi set to native
would show immediately if it's involved in the crash.

Trying to test it under windows wouldn't pass as cygwin gcc has problem
in the standard libraries. (errors when including <windows.h> in
certain conditions)