wine button click through page

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Tue Nov 12 08:03:23 CST 2002

Here's a prototype of the page that people would see when clicking on
the wine button, I think this is more friendly than simply linking
directly to the apps db. It has a rather linux centric point of view, I
hope this doesn't get anybodys back up. I could add mention of the other
platforms Wine works on (freebsd??) if wanted.

Anyway, if this is alright would Jeremy Newman mind adding it to the new
WineHQ site? Then I can start trying to get buttons/links up on the
windows side of the web.

ta -mike

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>