Documentation & HowTo -- 0r just Documentation ?

Thomas Wickline twickline2 at triad.rr.com
Tue Nov 12 21:34:31 CST 2002

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

> On November 12, 2002 10:17 pm, Thomas Wickline wrote:
>
> >Is this to update all the documentation ?
> >So there will be just *ONE* section for documentation in the
> >future and not two correct ?
>

> If you want, I can create different entries for
> documentation in the TODO. Is this your question?

The way it is now there is a HowTo and Documentation
When in fact there both Documentation !
If you go to the HowTo you will see it is documentation

http://www.la-sorciere.de/Wine-HOWTO/book1.html

Wine-HOWTO - User Documentation
Jutta Wrage

Copyright © 1998, 1999, 2000 by Jutta Wrage

Copyright (c) 1998 - 2000 Jutta Wrage. Permission is granted to copy,
distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free
Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the
Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, with no
Front-Cover Texts, and with no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license
is included in the section entitled "GNU Free Documentation License".

This document is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
without any warranty.

All trademarks are owned by their respective owners.

I see it as....

Official Wine documentation
Third Party documentation

I have no problem with third party documentation
I was just wondering if we were going to combine
the two into ONE  *Official Wine documentation*
And just link in Third pary documentation.

Thomas