Wine 0.9 Supported Application List

Mike Hearn m.hearn at
Wed Nov 13 02:45:51 CST 2002

WinZip could go into the Gold list if we are willing to ask people to
install the RichEdit3 control from here:

and fixed the bug that causes it to have a "fatal error" when exiting.
Are we allowed to point people to the AlleraSoft RichEdit3 update (to
get a native version) in the same was as DCOM98?

On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 06:12, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> Folks,
> Here are the lists, formatted in HTML, which
> Carlos sent out some time ago:
> Mozilla/Netscape seems to have problems with the colors,
> but Konqy works fine... Help with formatting appreciated.
> I guess the tasks here are:
>   1. Identify more Gold apps
>   2. Fix Silver apps so they can move up to Gold
> Comments, suggestions, flames?
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at>