Wine 0.9 Supported Application List

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Wed Nov 13 02:45:51 CST 2002

WinZip could go into the Gold list if we are willing to ask people to
install the RichEdit3 control from here:

http://www.allerasoft.com/download/

and fixed the bug that causes it to have a "fatal error" when exiting.
Are we allowed to point people to the AlleraSoft RichEdit3 update (to
get a native version) in the same was as DCOM98?

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ