Feedback for patch submissions

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Wed Nov 13 10:38:41 CST 2002

Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at> writes:

> And the following patch was committed with modifications:
>  ->

There's no point in checking for signal.h or sys/types.h since we
don't check for them anywhere else; if a platform doesn't have them if
will fail to compile all over the place. We can start worrying about
that problem once we encounter it.

> Getting a bit of feedback in these cases (directly with a Cc: to
> wine-devel) would have been nice, not the least to educate submitters.

I'm not going to send feedback on every single change I make when
applying patches; but if you can't figure out why I changed something
you are more than welcome to ask.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at