Unknown message 0x0313

Fabian Cenedese Cenedese at indel.ch
Thu Nov 14 02:52:00 CST 2002

Hi

While trying to find problems with messages I stumbled over a message
I didn't know what it is. My app got a message 0x0313 when I right clicked
on the app button in the taskbar, that on my old NT4. The only info I found
is that the app should show the system menu like in this example:

// With ClassWizard OnRButtonDown () addition
Void Cxxxx: OnRButtonDown (UINT nFlags, Cpoint point)
{
     // Client coordinate in screen coordinate conversion
     ClientToScreen (& point);
     //   Indication of system menu
     PostMessage (0x0313, 0, MAKELPARAM (point.x and point.y));

     Cwnd: OnRButtonDown (nFlags and point);
}

Is this code defined in the new VS.net?

Thanks