Wine Fun Projects v0.2

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 20:23:49 CST 2002

You might want to add visual-mingw to the winelib apps section. One thing I recommened to Jermey
White a while back was that WINE might gain more of a market share if there was a easy way for
people that are writing Windows apps on Windows if they had a IDE for GCC that was cross-platform.

I was thinking at the time of something like a CrossOver Developer Studio or something.

Anyway the idea is to run Visual-Mingw under WINElib and be able to just recompile your Win32 app
that was built with Visual-Mingw and the w32api package plus reduce some of the redunancy Wine,
Mingw and ReactOS have by finding areas where we are not in sync.

It would be a bitch and a long term project but I think its something to think about.

Thanks
Steven