Wine Fun Projects v0.2

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Fri Nov 15 03:14:32 CST 2002

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

> Folks,
> The second release (much expanded) of the Fun Project
> page has been released, in all it's glory, at:

In the Janitorial section you could (should?) add:

 * compiling Wine with -DSTRICT turned on. This has made tremendous
progress thanks to Michael Stefaniuc. There are only six libraries left
to convert. Btw, I created tasks for each of them as suggested by
Michael in bug 90.

 * Dll separation.

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
                  Hiroshima '45 - Czernobyl '86 - Windows '95