WWN 144

Brian Vincent (C) VincentB at coppercolorado.com
Fri Nov 15 13:57:59 CST 2002

> Hmm, what is wrong with this picture?

What's wrong is you posted from two different
email accounts and the XML parser only matched
the last one (even though you'd posted something
like 25 from the other acct.)  And frankly I just
don't care enough to bother fixing the stat script
to try to match every person who has multiple accts.

A bigger issue is the parser (both on WineHQ and
Kernel Traffic) doesn't seem to deal with <dl>, <dd>,
<dt>, and <tt> tags so a few of the threads ended up
looking like crap.  And that's something I'm going
to try to get fixed.

-brian