Stub implementation of CABINET.DLL

Greg Turner gmturner007 at
Fri Nov 15 19:11:34 CST 2002

On Friday 15 November 2002 12:47 pm, Patrik Stridvall wrote:
> Now that we have the permission to use cabextract
> under the LGPL it would be useful to have stubs
> for CABINET.DLL so intrested people can work
> with implementing it with fewer "infrastructure"
> problems.
> ---8<---
> *** cabinet
> *,
>   include/fci.h,
>   include/fdi.h,
>   dlls/,
>   dlls/cabinet/.cvsignore,
>   dlls/cabinet/,
>   dlls/cabinet/cabinet.spec,
>   dlls/cabinet/fci.c,
>   dlls/cabinet/fdi.c,
>   dlls/cabinet/main.c:
> Added stub implementation of CABINET.DLL.

Anyone working on this?  If not I'd be glad to take it on, seems like it
should be easy.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things;
the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic
feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much
worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing
to fight; nothing he cares about more than his own
personal safety; is a miserable creature who has no
chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the
exertions of better persons than himself."

-- John Stuart Mill