Nameless struct problem

David Fraser davidf at sjsoft.com
Sun Nov 17 05:16:46 CST 2002

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

>I had to use the following hack to allow this
>bit to go through my g++ compiler.
>
>I'm using RedHat 8.0, so this gives me:
>
>[dimi at dimi wine.src]$ g++ --version
>g++ (GCC) 3.2 20020903 (Red Hat Linux 8.0 3.2-7)
>Copyright (C) 2002 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
>This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
>warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Glad you included the warranty bit :-)

>Any ideas what's wrong here, and how it can be fixed?

Not particularly, but I know I've seen other examples of g++ being more
strict / particular
about structs than gcc. What error do you get? You could try -E for the
preprocessor
output and search through it for DUMMYSTRUCTNAME ; it could be being defined
earlier on or somewhere else in a way that confuses it here...
David