wine commandline options / Pegasus Mail

Rick Romero rick at valeoinc.com
Mon Nov 18 11:37:14 CST 2002

On Mon, 2002-11-18 at 11:16, Roderick Colenbrander wrote:
> This does the trick:
> wine winpm-32 -- -Z 128
>
> next time read the docs first instead of the source .. ;)

Doh.  It's even in the Pmail KB article below, and I didn't see it.

Pegasus Mail TCP/IP works after reading the following KB article from pmail:

http://kbase.pmail.gen.nz/viewfull.cfm?ObjectID=E1D7B847-576A-4BA3-BEE13F10C9FF1D02

I think if you don't start Pmail the first time with the -Z 128, it sets an option
to never load it.

I assume for it to be gold, that shouldn't be necessary?  It should work
'out of the box'?

Damnit. --. I knew I couldn't have been the first person to do that, and I couldn't
remember what worked last time I ran it :/

Rick