Progress report wine faq

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Mon Nov 18 11:54:56 CST 2002

Tony Lambregts a écrit:
> Vincent Béron wrote:
>
>> Tony Lambregts a écrit:
>>
>>> Vincent Berone has provided me with a dsl that works on my system and
>>> I am able to build the html so that it looks like it should.
>>

>> Béron (or Beron if you can't easily put the accent) ;-)
>

> Doh!! I should proof read my e-mails better.  My profuse appologies...

Accepted ;-) Hey, you're probably used too to have your name a bit mixed up.

>>> link to html built from sgml:
>>> http://www.telusplanet.net/public/lambregt/index.html
>>>
>>> link to original html: http://www.dssd.ca/wine/Wine-FAQ.html
>>>

>>> Please test this with your browser and let me know of any problems.
>>> We have already tested with Mozilla (1.0 and 1.0.1) and IE 5.5
>>>

>> Looks good under Mozilla 1.1 and IE 6.
>

> Well that would cover about 90% of the installed browsers. Now we need
> to test it with the other 90% of the browsers. <grin>

Netscape 4.6 is somewhat ok. The red backgrounds around the questions
and the title stops at the end of the text, rather than extending to the
border of the window. But it's not /that/ ugly either, just different
than the rest.

And that's all I have access here.

Vincent