dlls/cabinet : CVS repository problem ?

Greg Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Tue Nov 19 12:40:26 CST 2002

On Tuesday 19 November 2002 12:19 pm, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> When I updated my cvs tree (update -APd),
> I had problems with dlls/cabinet.
>
> It didn't add the files created by this patch :
> http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-cvs/2002/11/0179.html
>
> The directory itself is unknown in the repository :
>
> [syl at snoop dlls]$ cvs update 2>&1 |tee cvslog
> ? cabinet
> ? cvslog
> cvs server: Updating .
> M Makefile.in
> cvs server: Updating advapi32
> cvs server: Updating advapi32/tests

did you create the dir yourself?  sometimes I find cvs is not happy
until I let it create the directory itself (which "update -APd" should
do).

--
gmt

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things;
the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic
feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much
worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing
to fight; nothing he cares about more than his own
personal safety; is a miserable creature who has no
chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the
exertions of better persons than himself."

-- John Stuart Mill