Wine merge required: COM/OLE header changes

Greg Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Tue Nov 19 19:51:13 CST 2002

On Tuesday 19 November 2002 05:57 pm, Ove Kaaven wrote:
> These patches are against ReWind and requires some merging work in
> order to apply to Wine. Could someone (hm... Greg?) do that for me?

sure, I'm glad to put this in my todo list, although the usual
disclaimer about taking my sweet time about it applies :)

Interested to hear any other thoughts on this stuff.  I'm not too
familiar with some of those units, which is bad, because it will take
me longer to grok, but also good, because this would force me to learn
a little more about wine's COM infrastructure.

--
gmt

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things;
the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic
feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much
worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing
to fight; nothing he cares about more than his own
personal safety; is a miserable creature who has no
chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the
exertions of better persons than himself."

-- John Stuart Mill