the dreaded rpcss patch (rpc_J_PL0)

Greg Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Tue Nov 19 21:18:11 CST 2002

On Tuesday 19 November 2002 08:36 pm, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Do you really need the client connection stuff in rpcss?  As far as I
> can tell it doesn't really do much, I'd suggest getting rid of it
> somehow, and having the client part only in rpcrt4 and the server
> part only in rpcss.

that's a possibility.  its inclusion probably has more to do with my WIP
attempts to build the skeleton for RPCSS than any real functionality.
I'll take a look at that approach.

--
gmt

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things;
the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic
feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much
worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing
to fight; nothing he cares about more than his own
personal safety; is a miserable creature who has no
chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the
exertions of better persons than himself."

-- John Stuart Mill