About picture format.

Patrik Stridvall ps at leissner.se
Wed Nov 20 04:13:36 CST 2002

> ÔÚ 2002-11-20 Èý µÄ 15:27£¬ Marcus Meissner дµÀ£º
> > On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 09:20:40PM +0800, yf wrote:
> > > I'm using a application that using 0x0010 picture format.
> I found that
> > > wine only support Bitmap and JPEG picture format. Where
> can I get some
> > > info about it. I want to implement it. Pls give me some
> hints about it.
> >
> > Where is it trying to use that picture format? In which API call?
> fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_Load Unknown magic 0010
>
> that is wine-20021031/dlls/oleaut32/olepicture.c

OK. This only means that the first two bytes in the file is 0x10 0x00.

I don't know what file format that is.

But if you know what file it is trying to load you can run the
Unix command file on it, perhaps it will tell what type of file
it is.

Otherwise you have add code in olepicture.c to handle the case 0x0010
and some code for dumping the file from there.