Wine Doc

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at
Wed Nov 20 15:33:40 CST 2002

Dustin Navea wrote:

>When I go to make wine docs with make html, I still receive the files that
>someone was getting before, looks like random numbers and letters for the
>filename in /wine/documentation/wine-doc...
Looks like Vincent's last patch submission was missing the actual patch

Doh!... and here I have been (im)patiently waiting for this patch to be
applied since it is kind of crutial to building the individual targets
independently and correctly.

I have applied his original patch and have been using it since he sent
it to wine patches

Tony Lambregts