Installing office apps

Anant Kabra anant at yash.com
Wed Nov 20 16:18:03 CST 2002

Hi,

I've got a windows free install of wine (Debian daily build package).

I'm trying to install office apps (Office 2k - word, excel, ms project
2k), but for each I get the following behavior

I go through the license key and customize installation sections fine,
then it starts verifying install tasks, this gets about half way through
then I get a dialog saying

Internal error 2761: Contact product support for assistance.

I click OK and the install terminates.

Any ideas what's going on? Can I do anything else to provide more
information?

Thanks,

--
Anant Kabra