Screenshots

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Thu Nov 21 02:29:03 CST 2002

d'oh! I forgot about the resolution thing.

No matter, I can retake the ones I did at 800x600 easily enough. Are
there any that aren't really worth bothering with Brian, or should I
retake them all at the new res? I assume apart from that they were
generally OK.

thanks -mike

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>