Seperating winelibs from main wine ( was "Winelib support" )

Mark Hannessen msh104.mymail at 12move.nl
Thu Nov 21 06:14:57 CST 2002

Mmmm..

Doesn't sound like a basic windows app.
I do not know any windows program that uses putty
and there are plenty linux/unix alternatives.

but it might be usefull to some people. ( i don't know anyone )

perhaps it is time to seperate all the winelib progs from the main wine
package and create a winelib package.

just how knows what people in the future might write.
paint / control panel / media player / calculator / etc...

comments please

Mark Hannessen