Seperating winelibs from main wine

Mark Hannessen msh104.mymail at 12move.nl
Thu Nov 21 07:25:10 CST 2002

> I think what Dimi was talking about was sending the PuTTY team patches
> so they could offer a Linux version on their download site, rather than
> actually supplying it with Wine.
than it might still be a usefull thing to keep all the winelibs in
"one place", ( <-- read "package" ) so that everyone knows where to find them.

we might also dedicate a part of the wine site to winelibs not shipped
with wine.

> A couple of questions - if a program uses Winelib, is it all statically
> linked or do you still need a wine installation for it to work.
winelib apps need wine dll functions and are not static compiled.
so wine is needed to run wine apps

Mark Hannessen