RFC: console & curses

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 21 13:47:24 CST 2002

"Dimitrie O. Paun" a écrit :

> On November 21, 2002 02:26 pm, Eric Pouech wrote:
> > this won't be easily possible, because wine has no knowledge on what
> > currently exists on the terminal
>
> Sorry, I don't understand exactly the issues here, but what don't we
> know to exist? I mean, if we start it, can't we assume a blank slate?
various stuff:
- if another wine console is running on the same terminal
- when a console is started, we have to wait until all wine processes
attached to it have terminated (on a win32 point of view) before
restoring the screen and at the same time to exit before the process
controlling the terminal (read the process which allocated the
win32-console) dies (from a unix point of view)

A+